Who we are
Seva Parmo Dharma Foundation is a non-profit Indian Organisation based in Farrukhabad known for its spreading awareness regarding sanitation, educating needy children assisting in their studies providing fees, books and stationary for poor children, providing treatment as well as consultation for the patients having gynacological, ortopidic and ent problems. It was co-founded by Pankaj Kumar….etc. Pankaj Kumar served as an early advisor.
OUR PRINCIPLES ARE BASED ON MAHARAJ JI’S (BABA NEEB KARORI) TEACHING .
- To bring total health and happiness for people, and healing for physical, mental, and emotional self.
- To acquire and run our mobile dispensary throughout order to overcome the shortage of doctors and medical support for the inhabitants of various colonies inhabited by the poor in Delhi and to provide medical relief at their doorstep
- To provide relief to the poor especially children by providing food, clothing, medical and educational assistance, maintenance of boarding and common facilities
- To reach out to people and situations affected by various natural calamities
- Helping Old age people
- Helping the weaker section societies
- Helping Cancer Patients
- To be a charitable organization that can work to provide relief and help the underprivileged in their day to day regular needs.
- Help improve the literacy level among the poor and slum children by supporting them in their education through various means.
- To be an organization with values and culture based on Indian tradition providing total guidance in maintaining health through our Self-Empowerment programs
- To create opportunities for the illiterate and underprivileged women to work and earn a decent living.
Helping others is not a job, it is a calling
This organization will be a purely charitable Trust to help and serve all human beings especially the socially deprived and weaker sections of the society, without discrimination based on caste, creed, race, religion, or gender, placing special stress on persons belonging to the scheduled tribes and castes, to improve their economic, educational and health- related status
Every Single Hand Counts
Accept donations, grants, presents, property (movable or immovable) which is free of encumbrances and any other offerings for the Trust and undertake
All People Matter
Establish, run, support, educational help, including scholarships, to meritorious students or other financial assistance to Schools, Colleges, Universities,Libraries, Hospitals, Medical Schools and Colleges, Dispensaries, Maternity Homes, Child Welfare Centers, Family WelfareCentre, places for worship and other institutions of similar nature in India, for the use of the economically weaker members of the general public.
Clean and Green
Carry on all such activities which are necessary for the sanitation and removal of pollution related problems; .’plant trees; provide help to / take help from persons / institutions engaged in such villages and all kinds of assistance in the matters of healthy clean & green society .